Orange Grove PTSA Does That...
We are an organization purposed with helping ALL children achieve their potential. Every year, our administration and teachers plan amazing educational and enrichment opportunities for the students, and the PTSA supports them with programming, volunteers, and funding that helps them to reach their goals. Below are a few of the events and programs that we help coordinate and/or support:
- Cub Camp (6th grade transition-to-middle school camp)
- Premier Night (Back to School Open House)
- Reflections Program (national PTA arts recognition program)
- Scream the Theme Fall Festival (criteria-based fall event)
- Winter Wahoo (criteria-based winter event)
- Lion Bash (criteria-based spring event)
- Night of Stars (talent show)
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Year-round Teacher Appreciation (back-to-school lunch, birthday treats)
- Awards Ceremonies
- 8th Grade Celebrations
- Conference Night dinners for teachers
- Spirit Merchandise
- General Membership Meetings (to communicate with parents, teachers and staff)
- Teacher grants (for classroom supplies)
- Community partnership
- Boosters partnership
- Business sponsorships
- Communication with parents, teachers and staff through the Orange Grove PTSA website, social media and emails
None of this would have been possible without your membership and incredible support from the staff, teachers, parents, students, and many volunteers!
There are many opportunities available to suit different schedules and interests. Some volunteer positions need on-site participation, while others can be done at home/off campus, and some simply encourage donations. We are thankful for any time and/or monetary contributions you are able to give to help make this year fantastic for our students.