CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
It's time to submit your work!
- Turn in the work and entry form to your electives or language arts teacher
- Bring in work and entry form to the Media Center before school on Wednesday, October 13, Thursday, October 14, or Friday, October 15
- Upload art to the Dropbox found on your category's page here and bring your entry form to the Media Center before school on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
Questions? Email [email protected]
ALL WORK IS DUE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15!
Do you enjoy art, music and dance or have an interest in writing, producing films and taking photos? Then join us and have fun unleashing your inner artist with PTA Reflections! This year’s theme, “I Will Change the World By...,” calls for your own unique interpretation through the arts.
You can complete one work of art in one (or all!) of the available arts categories: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts.
- The entry form is available to print at the bottom of this page
- Entry foms require parental signature (and please don't alter the top OG PTSA information)
- Each category has specific guidlelines (aka rules) that must be followed. The links to each of the categories can be found in the sidebar on this page
- Create your work of art! For inspiration, visit the Reflections virtual art gallery (you can see last year's winners!) at PTA.org/Reflections/Awards. You can also learn more about county, state, and national prizes and scholarships here
- Return your project with the completed entry form (don't forget the Artist's Statement!) to your electives or language arts teacher by October 15
- Celebrate all of Orange Grove's entries and winners with an ART SHOW on campus on December 16 at 6:00 PM!
If you would like to learn more:
Florida PTA's website has great information that explains it all (your electives teachers also will have this information):
The National PTA's website has a lot of information as well: